Thur, August 3 to Sat, August 5
2017 Camping Dates:
Tues, August 1 to Sun, August 6
Fri, August 4 to Sun, August 6
Majority of these sites are located within the gates of our campground. Site size is approximately 30ft x 30ft and does not include a fire ring or picnic table. No open flame is allowed on site. Onsite parking is probable but not guaranteed due to changing weather and ground conditions. Site bases range from blacktop to grass to gravel with varying shade cover. These sites are appropriate for either tent camping or for trailers that do not require hook-up.
Sites are located on Soulfest Venue side of the property. Approximate site sizes is 30ft x 30ft. These sites are well suited for large groups as well as individuals. These sites are on the level portions of our ski trails so some hiking may be required. The majority of the sites will be grassy. No onsite parking is available; however, convenient equipment unload/load areas will be available. These sites do not have fire rings and picnic tables so no open flames will be permitted on the sites. These sites are appropriate for tent camping only. No wheeled equipment will be permitted on these sites. The location of Mountainside sites will be made in the days just prior to the festival based on the venue setup and ground conditions. We are not able to guarantee that you will be in a specific location when reserving your Mountainside site.
- SoulFest Campside: $165
- SoulFest Mountainside: $150
- 2-Day Mountainside: $90
- Basic Campsite (with a fire ring and picnic table): $265
Premium Site with electric/water/sewer:SOLD OUT Premium Site with electric/water:SOLD OUT Cabin (*rentals are subject to the NH Stage 9% Rooms and Meals tax):SOLD OUT
• Campers arriving on Tuesday will be guided directly to their sites. Those arriving on Wednesday will need to park and check-in at the Welcome Center for directions to their campsite. All campers should plan to be on site by Wednesday evening.
• Up to 12 people per campsite.
• You are required to purchase a SoulFest multi-day pass to stay in Gunstock’s campground.
All reservations are made through Gunstock, not SoulFest.