- Check the map on-site for specific ATM locations. If you need cash and have MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or AMEX, the Box Office can make change for you with a minimum service fee.
- A daily schedule will be posted at the VIP Lounge / Meet & Greet Tent. A meet & greet pass is required to enter and can be purchased online or over the phone pre-festival; otherwise, the pass can be purchased onsite at the box office or SoulFest Merch tents. Some artists will host signings at their merch tables in the large SoulFest / Artist Merch tent – these signings are free.
BLANKETS, CHAIRS, TARPS & UMBRELLAS:
- Blankets (max size 10×10), chairs, tarps (max size 10×10), & umbrellas may only be placed in designated areas. Festival staff will remove any items placed in a restricted area. Any personal items left overnight will be brought to Lost & Found. Please be respectful of those around you as to not obstruct the view of the stage.
BOX OFFICE / WILL CALL:
- (Purchase & Pick Up) Opens daily at 9 AM. Credit cards & USD cash accepted.
- Amateur photo and video cameras are permitted at SOULFEST. However, professional camera equipment is not permitted – this includes tripods, cameras with removable lenses, etc. All photos must be taken from the audience. Video taping of entire performances is prohibited. These policies are designed to protect the Artists’ rights and will be enforced.
- Gunstock campsites hold up to 12 occupants. Reserve campsites by calling Gunstock at 603-293-4341. Campers may arrive on the Wednesday before the first day of the festival, at the earliest, and must teardown the Sunday after the festival.
- Make the Mountain Top Stage part of your SoulFest experience. The lift operates from 9:30AM – 4:30PM daily. Check the festival program for the Mountain Top Stage performance schedule. Lift tickets are available in advance online and will be available onsite.
- Parents and Guardians are fully responsible for their children AT ALL TIMES. For the safety of children, never let them sleep on the ground while artists are performing on stage – especially at night, as moving crowds might not see them. Lost children should be taken to the First Aid/EMT station. See festival program for location.
- No coolers larger than 15″ x 10″ x 10″ (L x W x H) will be allowed at SoulFest. Coolers can be soft or hard coolers however.
- Quiet hours are from 11:30 PM until 7:00 AM in the camping areas. All remaining areas of the Festival have quiet hours from 1:00 AM until 7:00 AM.
DRUGS & ALCOHOL:
- Use of drugs and alcohol is strictly prohibited and are not permitted on the festival grounds. All reports of drug or alcohol use will be fully investigated.
- On-site First Aid stations are ready to handle medical emergencies. The locations of these stations can be found on the festival map in the program. If an ambulance is needed for hospital transportation, the patient will be charged a fee by the medical transportation agency. No one under 18 will be treated without parental consent.
FOOD & VENDORS:
- Multiple food vendors will be located on-site. All concession & vending booths are open Thur.-Sat., 10:00AM–midnight.
- Gates will open on Thursday and 9 AM on Thur., Fri. and Sat. Subject to change.
GUNSTOCK’S DISCOVER PASS:
- Pass includes unlimited use of the paddleboats, kayaks, mountain bikes, and fun discover zone games according to specific policies and time adherences. Advance orders are available online or by calling 603-293-4341.
- Keeping in mind that this is an outdoor festival on a mountain with no built in handicap considerations, we will do the best we can to accommodate. You might consider relocating to the premium seating section. Contact us 978-346-4577 to let us know you will need assistance. There is limited handicap parking near the front of the main lot. Once this is full, drop-offs will need to happen at the handicap entrance near the main stage. There is a platform for wheelchairs (no companion permitted) near the main stage.
- All attendees are participating in SOULFEST 2016 at their own risk. Please respect your neighbors.
LITERATURE DISTRIBUTION & SOLICITATION:
- Distribution of literature is only permitted from official SOULFEST booths located throughout the site, regardless of the type of literature. This rule will be strictly enforced. In order to promote any event, ministry or product, a booth must be secured prior to the Festival. If anyone is found soliciting, their materials will be taken to the box office and held for pick up on the way out or they will be asked to leave. Please do not purchase or accept anything from anyone (unless official SOULFEST staff or sponsors) who is not keeping to these policies. In addition, hanging posters and/or flyers is not permitted in any area of the festival. For info about securing a booth, contact the SF office.
LITTER & TRASH:
- Please help keep Gunstock beautiful! Pick up trash and deposit it in the closest garbage when you see it. It makes a difference when everyone pitches in!
LOST AND FOUND:
- Please bring lost and found items to the SOULFEST Box office located at the front gate entrance. After the festival, please bring lost and found items to the Welcome Center. SOULFEST is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
MOSHING & DANCING:
- While no moshing or crowd surfing is allowed, dancing is encouraged as long as it is not harmful to others. SOULFEST will monitor this but cannot be responsible for the actions of those who are not considerate of others and disregard this policy. Anyone who disregards this will be asked to stop once. The second time, SoulFest security retains the right to escort the attendee to the festival exit and remove their wristband.
- Paging of individuals and groups is not permitted from stage except in extreme emergency. Please contact the Festival Office on-site if needed and call (603) 293-4341 ext. 188.
- Festival parking is available in the Main Lot for $5 per day and can be purchased on-site only at the parking tent. VIP multi-day parking passes are available through https://soulfest-2016.eventbrite.com, giving you a designated parking space in the closest lot for the length of the event. CAMPERS will park according to specified camping policies. One vehicle per campsite, please. Campers may not park in the Main Lot. This lot is reserved for attendees who come for a single day and then must drive off-site. Campers may park additional vehicles in the Alpine Ridge Lot.
- The SOULFEST security team is in place to maintain the peace. They are available to help and assist in any way possible. Please contact them through the SOULFEST office on-site. For an extreme emergency dial 911.
- Pets are not allowed on-site. Anyone with pets will be asked to remove them.
- By purchasing the SoulFest wristband you agree to allow yourself to be photographed or video taped for the purpose of SoulFest promotions.
- The program will be available at the SOULFEST box office and SOULFEST merchandise tents. The program will detail the stage schedules and will contain details about the Artists and Speakers. A full map of the Festival will also be located in the Program.
- Seating/standing for each stage is festival style on a first come, first serve basis. You can upgrade your festival experience with premium seating, on-stage seating and pit passes. You must purchase a festival admission pass before ordering upgrades. Order online at thesoulstore.com or by phone at 978-346-4577.
- Opinions expressed by program participants do not necessarily reflect those of the Soul Festival, New Sound International Inc., New Sound Concerts Inc., Gunstock, Ministry Partners, vendors or any staff member of these organizations.
- The primary sponsor and producer of the SOULFEST is New Sound Concerts. Contact information is located at the bottom of this page. Many other organizations help make this event possible. Please visit thesoulfest.com to read about other ministry partners.
- All swimming will be at your own risk. All swimmers under the age of 16 require adult supervision. Swimming in the lake is available for free to all attendees. Swimming in the pool will be available for a donation to a local charity. All swimmers should refrain from walking on water where the depth is over 1 foot until they have mastered the art.
TOILETS & SHOWERS:
- Portable toilets are located throughout the Festival grounds in addition to various indoor toilet facilities located in buildings around Gunstock. Limited hot showers are located in the Gunstock camping area. All attendees are encouraged to bring biodegradable soap for showering.
- Frisbees, footballs, and all other kinds of games/activities are encouraged. The SOULFEST simply asks that all activities be restricted to areas that are not congested by people. Please be courteous to others. Gunstock provides a number of activities as well including hiking, kayaking, mountain biking, paddle boating and more. See Gunstock Discover Pass above.
- There are many vehicles on-site at the Festival. If driving, please drive slow. If walking, please be aware of your surroundings and moving vehicles.
- In order to operate the SOULFEST, over 500 dedicated volunteers are needed. Please be kind and grateful to all staff – they have volunteered their time and energy to make the event possible. The SOULFEST is always in need of volunteers. Visit thesoulfest.com for more details on volunteering. Be sure to express your appreciation to the volunteers throughout your time at SoulFest.
- SOULFEST and Gunstock encourage you to stay well hydrated. Gunstock has multiple water fountains for free water and bottle refilling. Bottled water is also available for purchase in several locations around the festival. It is important that you drink plenty of fresh water. Do not drink the pond or stream water.
- The SOULFEST takes place rain or shine. If the weather gets extremely bad, the SOULFEST may have to shut off electrical power to the stages for a short while. Please understand that the SOULFEST must follow these guidelines to keep everyone safe. There are no refunds, exchanges, or discounted tickets if this occurs. The average high temperature during the day is 82ºF and the average low temperature during the night is 53º. Please prepare accordingly for this daily temperature change.
- Everyone is required to wear wristbands around their wrist while onsite. All attendees will need a wristband to enter the festival grounds. If anyone does not have a wristband (for any reason), they will be required to purchase a new one at the box office at the current gate prices or leave the premises. Wristbands are non-replaceable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. There are no refunds or exchanges. Children under 6 years of age are not required to wear a wristband. If you see anyone at the festival without a wristband, please encourage him or her to purchase one at the box office.
- New Sound International, Inc./New Sound Concerts Inc., The Soul Festival, and Gunstock Area Commission will not be held responsible for (1) lost, stolen or forgotten wristbands, (2) bodily injury, or (3) loss of personal property at any time prior to, during or following SOULFEST 2016.