Partner With Us To Make SoulFest Sustainable
We are thankful that SoulFest, New England’s largest multi-day Christian music festival, is entering its 21st year. Thankful for you and all who continue to attend and contribute in any way. We are thankful that SoulFest continues to be a platform for ministries, charities and relief organizations to communicate what they are doing to address injustices, poverty and other critical issues, inviting us all to participate in one way or another.
SoulFest is sponsored by New Sound Concerts, Inc, a Massachusetts 501c3 non-profit organization. While SoulFest is a ticketed event, the revenue generated by ticket sales continues to fall short of the costs. In an effort to keep SoulFest affordable for families and individuals, we have long held the prices steady until preparing for SoulFest 2017. As costs continue to rise, we finally had to make a decision to raise prices. To offset the deficit that this reality creates, SoulFest would either need to sell an additional two thousand tickets, or raise income from other sources. With your help, we are working to spread the word and increase the attendance, while providing meaningful internationally acclaimed Christian artists, programing and production. We provide many options to keep the festival affordable with our PASTORS GO FREE, SoulFest Ambassadors, and our Outreach Ticket programs. In 2017 we were able to send 91 Pastors to SoulFest for free and assist 50 attendees with half-priced tickets based on extenuating circumstances. The new ambassador program will help people earn free tickets and upgrades rather than pay out of pocket and we are now admitting children up to 10 years old for free. It’s important to us, to make this life changing and rejuvenating event affordable. This requires support from good people like you, who want to see Christian music to have a presence in New England.
SoulFest needs your help to underwrite the 2017 festival. While this event has served to raise critically needed financial support for a variety of other ministries and relief organizations, SoulFest now needs to assemble a group of individuals who can make a one time, year-end donation. These funds will help cover the costs of artists, programing, production, marketing and providing tickets for low-income individuals and families. Any amount that you send is greatly appreciated and will go a long way to sustaining SoulFest.
Thank you for your love, prayers and financial support sustaining the SoulFest!
The SoulFest & New Sound Concerts Team
Ways to Give:
Pay by Credit Card via PayPal
Pay by Check
Send checks, made payable to New Sound Concerts, to the address below:
New Sound Concerts
PO Box 959
Newburyport, MA 01950
If you would like more information or assistance with making a donation, please contact us at:
Office Phone: 978-346-4577
SoulFest Impact & Giving Profile
Donations: Over $200,000 to local and global charities and ministries since its inception.
In the past 5 years, SoulFest has partnered with organizations to impact various needs in the U.S. and abroad:
- Child Sponsorship: SoulFest attendees have sponsored 600 Children and 2 villages through Compassion International and ChildVoice International.
- Clean Water Projects: The SoulFest family raised more than $15,000 directed to building new wells and maintaining existing wells in third world countries.
- Disaster Relief: The SoulFest family raised over $10,000 to assist in disaster relief efforts in Haiti, post earthquake.
- Local Charitable Involvement: The SoulFest family has given over $10,000 to assist with medical costs for local low income families.
- Salvation Army: The SoulFest family has filled several Salvation Army trucks during SoulFest’s annual clothing drive.
- ONE: The SoulFest family helped the ONE Campaign pass the Electrify Africa Act through Senate with thousands of signatures. It is now moving on to the House.
Other Ways To Support SoulFest
Get Your Everyday Purchases To Benefit SoulFest!
Direct Your Choice Dollars to SoulFest via Thrivent Financial!