SOULFEST is New England’s premier 3-day, faith-based music festival. The primary purpose of SoulFest is to encourage all who attend to live from the inside-out as soul connected believers in the revolution that Jesus started – making an impact in their homes, communities and abroad. With a unique combination of different musical genres, SoulFest creates an experience that encourages action and growth for all. Drawing over 10,000 people together each year to the beautiful Gunstock Mountain Resort, SoulFest is a life changing event and ideal platform for a Ministry Partner (what we call sponsors) to meet their objectives while developing lasting relationships with the SoulFest audience. Peruse opportunities to partner and our festival demographics below.
Sponsorship opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Website: Have your logo listed on the SoulFest homepage. (615,600 unique hits per year)
- E-blasts: Send customized messages to our SoulFest email subscribers. (30,000+)
- Social Media: Engage SoulFest fans and followers utilizing our socials networks on Facebook (30K Likes), Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and SoulFestTV.
Increase your brand recognition on SoulFest’s print material and marketing supplies:
- Festival Posters/Flyers (85,000 distributed)
- Festival Brochure (75,000 distributed)
- Direct Mailing (67,900+) – Click here to learn more about the Program Mailer – deadline 4/11/16.
- Newspaper Advertisements
- Radio Spots – Be mentioned as a SoulFest Sponsor (15 stations, 10 weeks, 40 spots per week)
- Brochure Insert – Your brochure made available at select SF sponsored concert events
Advertising at SoulFest
- Video: Connect visually with attendees from the main stage and backstage in the artist hospitality area.
- Festival Program: Reach our entire direct mailing list and onsite attendees (75,000 distributed). Ad deadline: 3/11/16 – Click here to learn more.
- Print Material: Have your organization’s logo featured on posters, flyers, & brochures at the event.
- Phone App: Connect directly with over 2,000 attendees onsite that download the phone app for scheduling.
- Booth/Tent Space: Engage attendees face-to-face in a prime, branded and customized location.
- Banners: Promote through additional banner or logo placement onsite.
- VIP Packs: Distribute materials to VIP attendees, artists, speakers, and other key organizations.
- VIP Events: Host an exclusive gathering in a key location.
Here’s a quick glimpse at our event and year-round following:
Attendance per State (approx. 10,000 tickets sold)
- NH – 29%
- MA – 25%
- ME – 14%
- CT – 6%
- VT – 5%
- RI – 4%
- Other – 17%
SoulFest Ticket Buyers & Social Networks
- 6-11 – 0.40%
- 12-17 – 6.35%
- 18-24 – 16.85%
- 25-34 – 17.18%
- 35-44 – 17.65%
- 45-54 – 21.50%
- 55-64 – 16.50%
- 65+ – 3.25%
- Male – 40%
- Female – 60%
We’d love to partner with you to provide a memorable experience to over 10,000 attendees, whether connecting them to your brand or activating them in their communities and abroad through your ministry. We look for partnerships that are mutually beneficial for all involved and are glad to build customized proposals that fit each sponsors needs. For a list of current & past Ministry Partners, click here.