Review our Top 12 favorite Artist Submissions and vote for your Top 3:
If you’re anything like us, you love discovering new music. Here’s your chance! We had the pleasure of reviewing over 100 bands and artist submissions from all over our nation and beyond. We narrowed it down to our top 12 and are now putting it to vote. You get to decide the top 3 acts that will win a performance opportunity at SoulFest 2018! The number one choice will get a Revival Stage (main stage) slot and a free day of recording at HALO STUDIOS in South Windham, ME!
Instructions to participate:
Review each artist / band’s music and vote for up to three of your favorites in the form below.
Voting closes on Sunday, February 25th.
AC.jR & BradyJames (Long Island, NY)
Alanna Story (Noblesville, IN)
Arrow & Ember (Hammonton, NJ)
Auguste and Alden (Warren, CT)
Between Forever (Pittsfield, MA)
Carlos Devone (Des Moines, IA)
Graceful Closure (Columbus, OH)
Maddie Rey (Waukegan, IL)
The Lasting Hope (Crothersville, IN)
The Michael Reed Band (Cedar Falls, IA)
Will Walker (Barrie, Ontario)
withLove (Baltimore, MD)
SoulFest 2018 Artist Showcase
Artist Submission Information & Application
The SoulFest – New England’s Premier Christian music and social justice festival – annually held at Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford, New Hampshire, is seeking artists to perform in front of 10,000 fans. This family-friendly festival exists to celebrate and advance the love of God and neighbor through music, love and action. SoulFest hopes that all who attend are moved to answer God’s call to live relationally with God and their neighbors, taking action against any injustice that crosses their path.
Past Performers Include:
Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Lecrae, Newsboys, Switchfoot, Skillet, Michael W. Smith, Skillet, Scott Stapp, Kari Jobe…
Who We’re Looking For:
- +Acoustic and electric acts welcome
- +Solo acts, duos, and full bands welcome
- +No minimum age requirement
- +All genres welcome
- +No profane or offensive lyrics
- +Backline will be provided
- +Sound equipment such as mics/stands, cables, monitors, PAs will be provided
- +Water will be provided on stage
- +35 minute performance sets
- +2 comp tickets per band
- +Artists may sell merch on-site
- 1st Place: Revival Stage Performance & 1 Day Of Free Recording at The Halo Studio in South Windham, ME
- 2nd Place: ISO Stage Performance
- 3rd Place: Mercy Street Café Performance
- +Artist agrees to promote their SoulFest performance via all their social networks, website and eblast list.
- +Artist will be given a unique discount code to offer their friends, family and fans.
- +Submission Fee – There is a $10.00 fee to submit music for review. After you submit your information and files, the payment page will appear. Payment is processed via Paypal. Your form won’t be reviewed until payment is received. A confirmation email will be sent upon submission.
Once submissions close, all artists will be notified of project completion when we select our top 12 favorite submissions. Then we’ll create a survey for fans of Soulfest (and each of the top 12 artists selected) to vote on the top three who will be showcased at SoulFest 2018! The top 3 winners will be announced on March 1st.